Pulaski County USA is overflowing with adventures June 14th and 15th. Bring the kids to the midway at the fair in St. Robert on Friday. And then head down to the family friendly Route 66 street festival in Waynesville on Saturday. Looking to get your motor running? It’s a great time to hit the open road in Pulaski County USA. You can show your patriotic pride on Saturday at the 8th Annual USO Military Support Motorcycle Ride. Or, if you are looking for a different type of run, lace up your tennis shoes and get motivated during the Marine’s 14th Annual 10K Volkslauf.
A weekend getaway with the family only lasts a few days, but the memories last a lifetime. Come to Pulaski County and float the scenic Big Piney or Gasconade Rivers, or wet a line in our nationally recognized trout streams.
Beth Wiles, Executive Director of Pulaski County Tourism Bureau & Visitors Center speaks about upcoming events and things to do in #PulaskiCountyUSA for the months of May & June.
• Big Piney River
• Gasconade River
• Family Fun
• Events in #PulaskiCountyUSA
• Mid America Freedom Rally
• Live Bands
• Bull Riding
• 5K Runs
• 10K Run
• Canoe Race
• Car Show
• Route 66 Festival
• Doomsday Preppers, Storm Chaser, & Severe Weather Festival
• Mahaffey Museum Complex (Fort Leonard Wood)
• Old Stagecoach Stop Museum (Waynesville, MO.)
• 1903 Pulaski County Courthouse Museum (Waynesville, MO.)
• Lodging in Pulaski County, Missouri
• Hotels in Pulaski County, Missouri
• Cabins in Pulaski County, Missouri
• RV Parks in Pulaski County, Missouri
• Teepee Camping in Pulaski County, Missouri
Follow Pulaski County USA on our social media channels!
Get your game on in Pulaski County. The Pulaski County Soccer Club’s 3 on 3 Soccer Challenge will be held May 25th and 26th. There are recreational and competitive divisions for most any age so register now.
For details on this event, and other sporting events, follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PulaskiCountyTourismBureauVisitorCenter) or log on to http://www.PulaskiCountyUSA.com
Sporting and outdoor enthusiasts, so head over to The Barn, near Dixon, April 13th, for the Sportsmans Trade Show. You can buy, sell, and trade knives, guns, Indian artifacts, outdoor camping gear and more!