Show your Earth Day appreciation with your family by exploring Pulaski County USA’s scenic beauty while searching for more than forty geocaches. Kick off your treasure hunt at Waynesville Community Park April 20th.
For details on this event, and a complete calendar of upcoming events log on to http://www.PulaskiCountyUSA.com
Bring your battle buddies back to where it all began in patriotic Pulaski County. A reunion specialist will help you to make your military reunion memorable & successful with complimentary planning services and itineraries. For more details log on to http://www.PulaskiCountyUSA.com or contact Karen Hood at 573-336-6355.
Visit patriotic #PulaskiCountyUSA. Did you know Fort Leonard Wood is the only place in the United States with three military branch museums in one location? They’re all open to the public with free admission.
Learn more, and get directions, at http://www.PulaskiCountyUSA.com
Attention antique lovers, we’ve created an antique trail just for you. Come on down to #PulaskiCountyUSA where you’ll find a treasure around every corner.
To see a complete list of our antique trail, and other things to do, log on to http://www.PulaskiCountyUSA.com
Pulaski County USA is open for trout season. Come fish our white and red ribbon trout areas. You can also try your luck in an urban setting at our trout fishing area in downtown Waynesville. Come enjoy trout fishing at its very best in Pulaski County USA!
Beth Wiles, Executive Director of Pulaski County Tourism Bureau & Visitors Center speaks about upcoming events and things to do in #PulaskiCountyUSA for the months of February, March, & April.
• Red & white ribbon trout fishing areas in Waynesville
• Cave diving at Roubidoux Springs
• Winter float trips on the Gasconade and Big Piney Rivers
• How to obtain turn by turn directions of Route 66 (33 miles in Pulaski County)
• The Military Police Museum
• The U.S. Army Engineer Museum
• The Chemical Corps Museum
• Dream House Dolls in Dixon (2nd largest vintage Barbie distributor in the U.S.)
• Old Stagecoach Stop Museum in Waynesville
• 1903 Courthouse Museum in Waynesville
• 5K Runs / Walks
• Sportsman & Outdoor Shows
• Street Festivals
• Car Shows
• Motorcycle Rallies
• Fort Leonard Wood Sapper Competition